A community effort to show our health care workers how much their work and sacrifice is appreciated.
The Headlights for Hope Tour kicked off last Friday, April 17 at Mercy Northwest Arkansas in Rogers and Berryville!
You are invited to meet up with KIX104 and fellow community members at 8pm in the parking lot of each of the following hospitals on the dates listed below!
A few important details:
- Please stay in your vehicles – social distancing is still a top priority
- Tune into KIX104 for a public service announcement and singalong
- Flash your headlights and turn on your blinkers!
Headlights for Hope Tour:
- Friday, April 24th – Washington Regional Medical Center (Fayetteville)
- Friday, May 1st – Northwest Medical Center (Springdale)
- Friday, May 8th – Arkansas Children’s Northwest Hospital (Springdale)
- Friday, May 15th – Veterans Health Care System of the Ozarks (Fayetteville)
- Friday, May 22nd – University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (Fayetteville)
- Friday, May 29th – Rally for all (Regional)